Styled by Kellee: V-day Date



The countdown is on with only 1 more day until Valentine's Day... unless you are a "practical" couple like Cam & I and are planning to celebrate on your next day off together... but either way here are my picks for date worthy looks. Which look are you smitten with? Don't forget to check out live updates from our date night (as mentioned in my post yesterday) by subscribing to one of our many forms of social media listed under the "find me on" section. Once again JC & PP dominate the shoe ranks for my tastes. If I had a penny nickel for every shoe of theirs I loved...


01: FREE PEOPLE sweet valentine dress . 02: HOUSE OF HARLOW diamond bottle necklace . 03: CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA pandora plexiglas clutch . 04: ASOS blazer . 05: JEFFREY CAMPBELL soiree lucite heels



01: ONE TEASPOON young & free tank . 02: SAINT LAURENT leather pants . 03: PHILLIPP PLEIN glimmer pink pump . 04: TOPSHOP biker jacket . 05: GYPSY WARRIOR hot lips necklace



01: CG mad tank . 02: RIVER ISLAND bandeau . 03: WASTELAND wing earring . 04: EVIL TWIN total recall skirt . 05: PHILIPP PLEIN studded sneaker


This entry was posted on Tuesday 12 February 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3