Baroque + Blazer



There's a lot at play in this look, so it's definitely not for the faint of heart. I love fun blazers, as they add an element of professionalism while at work, but can easily be tossed aside to reveal an amazing outfit underneath that is out on the town worthy! This definitely is not something I would wear out to a club, but for drinks with the girls after work, you could shed the blazer and just rock the baroque print dress and spiked heels. Keep in mind, I don't work in a business 9-5 type of building, so you wont be seeing any pant suits here when I talk about work wear!

Cam is busy photographing stock for our shop! So excited!! It's definitely making me realize how much I need to get some better lighting for us though... oh well, that will all come in time. P.S The dress + shoes will be for sale in our shop (opening soon)!! Now the only question is... what bag should I pair with this look? Any suggestions, comment below!!

DRESS Dynamite
BLAZER Ya Los Angeles
SHOES Sam Edelman

This entry was posted on Tuesday 4 December 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3