12 Days of Christmas: 8 Stocking Stuffers




01: ECO TOOLS brush set for the girl on the go . 02: THE OATMEAL cat book, for the cat enthusiast . 03: JLAB headphones, for the music lover . 04: FABULOUS FRANNIE essential oils, for the health nut . 05: LA LUZ dolce de leche candle, for the home maker . 06: HARRY POTTER snow globe, for the young at heart . SIPPING STONES whiskey chilling rocks, for the tomboy . GAIAM yoga block, for the beginner yogini


Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet, or are you a DIY gifter? I usually end up doing a combination of the two! Leave us a comment below!

This entry was posted on Tuesday 18 December 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “12 Days of Christmas: 8 Stocking Stuffers”

  1. Oooo I definitely probably need a new set of makeup brushes...

    I haven't quite finished my shopping yet, have you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It dumped snow today, as I was going to make an attempt in the morning, but that totally derailed my plans!! Hopefully the weather behaves these next few days so I can grab some last minute items!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3