12 Days of Christmas: 7 Lace + Black Dresses



As mentioned in yesterday's post, I attended a staff Christmas party on Saturday. The main question at the studio the whole week leading up to the party was "what are you wearing??" In true Kellee style, I procrastinated until the day before, texted Joanna with 3 dress choices I had in my closet, and picked the one we both agreed on. The photo below is the only one I've found so far. (I honestly was having such a blast I completely forgot to take photos!!) It's from a cell phone and you can't see my awesome shoes... but c'est la vie!


DRESS Bcbg
SHOES Jeffrey Campbell (blogged about here and here)
NECKLACE House of Harlow
RING Modcloth

Get the look below with our pick of 7 lace + black dresses! If the JC heels are a bit too high for your liking, there's a lower heel version available here! Let us know you're favourite by commenting below!!


01 MILLY . 02 ABS . 03: MADEWELL . 04: BCBG .
05: DOLCE VITA . 06: NASTYGAL . 07: TERI JON


This entry was posted on Tuesday 18 December 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3