12 Days of Christmas: 5 Cat Sweaters



I'm off to my work Christmas Partaaay tonight! I'm debating on taking my DSLR or just a point and shoot for the night... I never like to take valuables out while having a drink or two, so most likely it will be the $60 POS P.A.S. I'll try to get a few outfit shots of the stylish ladies... hopefully they wont get camera shy! Follow us on Instagram and Twitter for some of the live action!

Now onto the theme of this post... Almost everyone has opened up that rather cushy present under the tree to discover a hideous sweater. Thanks Grandma... it's lovely! Why not point her in the direction of one of these Pirate approved body warmers this season and avoid getting a giant candy cane or tree pattern instead!


01: WILDFOX blush sweater . 02: ROMWE white sweater . 03: WILDFOX PJ set . 04: WHITE STUFF grey sweater . 05: TOPSHOP cream sweater

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! I'm going to be trying to avoid the malls as much as possible! It's going to get vicious out there with the 25th only 10 days away!!! Good luck to all you last minute shoppers! Stay safe, and play nice!

This entry was posted on Saturday 15 December 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3