12 Days of Christmas: 1 Red Dress



My favourite colour to wear during this season's holidays is definitely red! I don't know if it's my Scorpio side, or the fact that I think dark hair looks gorgeous paired with a lush rouge lipstick... (Sorry blondes!) I've put together some of my favourite red dresses to keep an eye out for while you're finding that perfect Christmas look!

Saving Siren



01: WALG chiffon block . 02: BADGLEY MISCHKA faye chiffon . 03: BB DAKOTA . 04: AIDAN MATTOX one shoulder . 05: TOPSHOP chain maxi


Big Spender



01: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN sleeveless . 02: HERVE LEGER bandage . 03: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN jacquard . 04: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN halter neck . 05: ISABEL MARANT shirt dress

What do you have planned this holiday season? Have you picked out the perfect outfit? I have a work party coming up this week... stay tuned for outfit photos and pics of the night!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday 11 December 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “12 Days of Christmas: 1 Red Dress”

  1. I want that TopShop dress so bad & I can't find it on their website! Do you know if it's still available for purchase??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topshop is sold out, but the dress is actually by WalG. I also found the dress here: http://www.tfnclondon.com/walg-2/walg-chiffon-waist-band-dress-6088.html

    You might be able to do a quick search and find it on other stores as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that Topshop dress is seriously a dream!! Love all of these!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3