Floral + Suede



Let's talk match-matchy looks, like in today's outfit post featuring a ring in the exact same hues as the floral dress it's paired with. This definitely is a bit bright for my normal closet, so I'll be selling this dress in my (coming soon) shop! I'm a bit too shy to post a backless shot today, but the cut of this dress is low in the back, which is a fun surprise from the front. I've paired it with a suede pair of JC's with a wooden heel. Do you like the matchy-matchy look of this accessory and dress, or are you a no-no to matching kind of girl? Leave us a comment below!

P.S - Don't mind my less than pleased face in the photo below, hahaha. I found out some distressing news so I wasn't in the best smiling mood. I'll just take a Bikram class and I'll be right as rain! :)


DRESS fun 2 fun
RING Locketship
SHOES Jeffrey Campbell

This entry was posted on Tuesday 27 November 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Floral + Suede”

  1. Love your dress! Great blog you have here. I found you through Selective Potential.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you on The Nearsighted Owl! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Don't be shy! Rock the backless dress. Also, I am not much of a matchy-matchy person myself. I love playing with patterns and color combinations. I love that dress and how you styled it, though.

    Emily-Ann
    higherthehair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so sweet. I'm working on getting more confident. It's part of my project every Wednesday, and I'm sure it'll show through as I take more photos of every week. Thanks for the encouragement!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3