Wednesday Weigh In


{no smoking, no gluten, no dairy... no more looking like this without the help of makeup! // photo via}

Cam + I are back to paleo eating and bikram yoga! Huzzah! I better get familiar with my coconut flour before Christmas rolls around... I absolutely love baking, so I'll need some new recipes to keep me busy! One of my dear friends, Joanna is also joining the Wednesday Weigh In! She will not be eating paleo, but will be using Bikram Yoga. Here's our starting stats, and week 1 will be up next week!

kellee's stats


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

joanna's stats


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

cam's stats

Cam is hoping to gain weight, so we will be counting his weight gain as well!

This entry was posted on Wednesday 24 October 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Wednesday Weigh In”

  1. I just started cooking with coconut oil and almond meal, so delicious in cookies! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried bikram yoga but I've heard it's pretty darn hard - do you go to a class somewhere or turn up your heater and sweat it out at home?

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3