Burgundy + Blue


{hat via}


One of the palettes I've been playing with that is on trend for the season is Burgundy + Blue. Below I've styled a dress and casual look as well as listed a few of my burgundy favourites! Have you given this colour palette a try?

Dressy


1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6

Casual


1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

Burgundy Must Haves


1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

Red has always been one of my favourite colours to wear, especially when I want a bit of attention. Maybe it appeals to my Scorpio side? ;) What do you think of the burgundy trend?

This entry was posted on Tuesday 2 October 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Burgundy + Blue”

  1. I love burgundy! Its such a perfect fall colour. However I'm not so sure about this... burgundy and blue trend. Its a fancy twist on primary colours, which is interesting. I like the casual outfit better simply because the blue is very subtle. Loving that blazer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3