Bewitching LBD's


{photo via}

The Little Black Dress is a staple every girl's wardrobe needs... so now is the opportunity to snatch one up with more daring details and conjure up a sexy look for the days leading up to halloween!


1 - $$ . 2 - $$$ . 3 - $$$ . 4 - $$$$ . 5 - $$ . 6 - $ . 7 - $$

$ = 0-99, $$ = 100-499, $$$ = 500-999, $$$$ = 1000+

This entry was posted on Thursday 25 October 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Bewitching LBD's”

  1. I like the fourth LBD best, a little sexy and charming, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie!! I like your post, great dresses!! A big kiss muaks

    I Love cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled upon your blog... I need #7 in my life. Wishful thinking!

    higherthehair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3