Wednesday Weigh In


{Bikram yoga makes me feel like this!! // photo via}

Getting back into the groove was harder than I thought it'd be. It wasn't anyone's fault but my own, and wow did I rebel hard against myself! It really is true, the only person losing out is yourself, but sometimes it is so hard to stay motivated! I've scheduled my 5 bikram yoga classes this week on google calendar + I'm determined to stick to it! I've got a friendly competition going on with Jo over at Pranayama Blogging, so that will definitely help to motivate me! I always love a good challenge. ♥


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

We'll see you next Wednesday for week 2 + progress!

Don't forget we're giving away a Class Card c/o Bikram Yoga Vancouver. Enter by September 21st!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday 12 September 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3