Trends: The Studded Bra


{photo via}

One item I have seen everywhere lately is the studded bra. The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw it was "well there's my next DIY." With Vancouver dropping into colder weather for fall, I may have missed the boat on this trend. To be honest, our conservative city doesn't see too many "bra as accessory" rockers out there. When I lived in Australia, it was the norm to the young 20 something crowd. I saw bras of every colour and style being displayed through shirts with purposely dropped armholes that extended below the elbow. The girls here tend to wear a more polished look, (although just as saucy) with a see-through high collared button up. I would choose the latter for a look with the studded bra, maybe in a dark burgundy colour with dark denim and black heels. What are your thoughts on this trend? Yay or nay? I've gathered below a few different ways girls have DIY'd their own version of this trend.

DIY It


01 . 02 . 03 . 04 . 05 . 06

Don't have the patience to stud it yourself? Check Etsy!

This entry was posted on Tuesday 25 September 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Trends: The Studded Bra”

  1. I love this! I would totally DIY this and wear it to punk shows in Boston. I vote Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3