Manic Monday: Todoist


{Did I remember to send that e-mail to my boss, or is he going to throw me over a cliff? // photo via}


I'm one of those people that loves having lists. I like having multiple layers to these lists, and next to each item is a neat little box to tick off when that task is complete. For some reason this simple sense of achievement can mean the difference between me feeling accomplished or just feeling like I'm doing chores. With a list I have a challenge, and that in itself keeps me motivated. In order for me to make these lists, I recently found a nifty program called Todoist.

Not only is it super easy to use (you can make multiple tasks, with specific lists underneath each task if you like too), but it also pops you a clean + simple e-mail with your list for the day, and any expired tasks you may have missed. Now all I have to do in the morning is print out an e-mail while I'm sipping my coffee, and I'm good to go!



Are there any tools you like to use to stay organized? Leave a comment below, on twitter, or facebook.

This entry was posted on Monday 10 September 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3