We're Back! (Alberta Edition)




Wow, what a great vacation! Cameron + I just arrived back from Alberta a few days ago, refreshed, inspired, and of course happy to see Pirate! Having a place to go with family to relax for a week is such a blessing, and I am so thankful for the amazing people that are in my life. We stayed up until 2am the night before we left getting our pleasure craft licenses, and you better believe we took full advantage (even during a windy day when the chop had me getting 5 feet of air... and the bruises to prove it...)! I haven't had that much fun and relaxation in a long long time. Of course there were a few rough nights sleep wise, but having insomnia does that to you sometimes. Luckily I could sleep in!!

Our whole week was basically spent eating, on the lake, or doing dishes! I did sneak in a Bikram yoga session outside, which was a new experience, and I had to get my standing bow on the dock! :)

I love my family dearly, but I am also happy to be home. I feel ready to take on this weeks post with new enthusiasm and inspiration. Thank you all for being so patient during our week off, I promise it will pay off! We have a lot of giveaways ending mid September, so be sure to check out our Giveaway Update and sign on before it's too late!!

On our trip in to the cabin, we had to stop in Vulcan for some photos!







How was your week? Comment below, facebook, or twitter

This entry was posted on Monday 27 August 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “We're Back! (Alberta Edition)”

  1. Sounds like a fun trip! I always feel that way about visiting family too, love them dearly but always nice to come back to your own space (especially if there's a cute kitty waiting like you have!) Hope youre having a beautiful day!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I love these photos! Southern Alberta is pretty sweet, I love going there when I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3