Goal Reset!


After many weeks of trial and error, Cameron + I finally feel like we have this paleo thing down a bit better. At first we made the usual errors of only eating chicken + salad for almost every meal, but eventually we started branching out + trying new recipes / websites / books / vegetables / meats. My sister also ordered Practical Paleo for me as a present! I can't wait for it to arrive! :)

After a week of eating, drinking, laughing, + eating in the sun it's time to reboot + get our systems back in working order! My stomach is definitely ready to get back to paleo eats! We're also bringing back our weight loss / weigh gain trackers which you will see every Wednesday. As for keeping up with bikram yoga + paleo eating, we've started a seperate blog Pranayama Blogging to highlight those catagories exclusively. I will be touching base on my weight loss a little bit on Wednesdays, but everything in depth will be on PB.



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This entry was posted on Wednesday 29 August 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Goal Reset!”

  1. congratulations on sticking to the diet!! jeez i couldn't even imagine doing a program so complex. ekk !! i found you over at the nearsighted owl and i am here to stay !! heartandthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! :) I've been reading nearsighted owl for a while, so it was time to give back! Glad to have you as a reader!! I will check out your blog when I have a bit more time as well :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3