Designer Wishlist: Alexander McQueen

I've long been in love with Alexander McQueen's work, so with Sarah Burton now at the helm I was anxious to see what direction she would go with her designs. Once again, I am in love with almost every piece! Curses! Here is a few of my most loved items. (Yes I thrift most of my clothing and accessories, but that includes consignment stores! A girl has got to dream big! You never know when you'll come across something magnificent thrifting!) Have you seen Gaga wearing Mcqueen in Vogue's September issue?

alexander mcqueen: a few favourites






Skulls, skulls, and more skulls! You'd think I'd be sick of them as a motif by now, but no... I still love it!
Do you have any favourites from this season's line? Post comments below, on facebook, or twitter.

Don't forget to enter our Current Giveaways before September 21st, 2012!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday 28 August 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3