Wednesday Weigh In: Pranayama Blogging


{Photo by Ahmed Zahid}

Last Wednesday + today we ended up skipping the weigh in. I was honestly waaaaay too scared to see if I had gained any weight, as Cam + I both took a week off from the hot room for sun burns + enjoying the weather. I'm so glad we did (honestly) because I tend to hermit when I have a project + not enjoy the weather except what I see out my window (sad but true). I'm planning to get into the hot room tomorrow, as I want to get healthy before my 25th birthday!!

Pranayama Blogging

I've decided to make a second blog to focus on our yoga practice + paleo eating. Pirate + Lilac is more of a fashion/style oriented blog, and I've always battled with trying to fit our fitness + paleo aspects in (plus not being able to post cute photos of treats just because I don't personally eat sugar or gluten is just not fun for me or you!). Honestly I'd rather just seperate the two so I don't alienate fashionistas who may not practice yoga, or yogis who may not care about fashion. Either way, I respect your opinions, and going forward "Wednesday Weigh In" will focus on stats and my learning experience, but not on the yoga practice itself. I will still post recipes here and there, but for more in depth paleo menu choices and all things yoga make sure to head over to Pranayama Blogging. (not up as of today, but will be in the next few days!!) I'll try not to do too much cross-posting so you can subscribe to both!! Cam will be posting on Pranayama Blogging as well!!

Until tomorrow...

This entry was posted on Wednesday 25 July 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3