Bikram & Paleo Challenge: Day 0


{Photo by Neal Fowler}


Our challenge is officially underway! Cameron + I have already been eating paleo, but as of tomorrow morning (yesterday for Cam, who came to a class while I was at work ♥) our yoga practice begins again! I can't wait. I was hoping to get into class today, but I realized last minute I have a meeting at noon today! Eeps! Usually I would get panicky about not being able to practice when I want to, but I'm learning to stop thinking of Bikram as something I "have to do". Sure, it works every single muscle in the body and is an amazing source of exercise, but for my own practice, I don't want it to be inconsistant with months on and months off. I want my practice to be part of my life weekly. So, although I'm busy for 12 hours of my day today and can't make it into class, all I can do is breathe, smile, and get up for class tomorrow!

Win a Class Card c/o BYV!


{Photo by BYV}


Every Wednesday Pirate + Lilac is giving you a chance to enter to win a 5 class card from BYV. New to Bikram Yoga? This is a perfect chance to try it out! Already a practicing student? Who couldn't use another 5 classes for free to further their practice? Check back every Wednesday for a new way to enter!

Complete the Following to Enter:

{1} Fill out the form below for 1 entry


{2} "Like" P+L on facebook and fill out this form for 1 entry

{3} Follow @PirateAndLilac on Twitter and fill out this form for 1 entry

{4} Scan posters at the BYV Kitsilano or West End locations with your iphone or andriod for 1 entry.

See you in the hot room, Vancouver!

This entry was posted on Wednesday 4 July 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Bikram & Paleo Challenge: Day 0”

  1. I am going to try the hot yoga! The studio here is pretty popular and I need to do more than I am. Now to find my stretchiest of stretchy pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3