Spiked Heels

I was eyeing a pair of spiked heels a few weeks ago and didn't buy them (I figured that I could thrift a pair of plain heels and just spike them myself... Still on my list of DIY projects for the future). Now everywhere I turn, I see different versions of spiked shoes of all shapes and sizes. Here are a few of my favourites:


What do you think of this trend? Would you rock any of the shoes above?

June Giveaway!!

Only 3 more days to enter our June Giveaway!! We're giving away an outfit of your choice as a preview to our shop opening on July 15th! Click below for more information.



This entry was posted on Tuesday 26 June 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3