Photo Friday + Darwinian Beauty


{Photo by Cameron ♥}


Is our perception of beauty only from modern and cultural influence?

I watched this video this morning and found it fascinating. What do you think?



I'm so excited to get more involved with posts about my yoga practice. Next week we'll be diving deeper into the actual poses, and start an exciting new challenge!

Hopefully wherever you are, your weather is a bit better than ours in Vancouver... (if you read my post yesterday, let's just say the weather light switch is definitely off today!) If you're in Vancouver, I feel your summer frustration! Have an amazing weekend everyone!

Our contest is only open a little while longer, so make sure to enter while you can!!

This entry was posted on Friday 22 June 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Photo Friday + Darwinian Beauty”

  1. I live in Seattle and the weather is almos the same. I can't wait for sunny days!

    Win $30.00 Shabby Apple gift Card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3