Pouncing, Rings + Ribbons



Pirate's Spotlight



Waiting to pounce.

Featured Fashion




I posted this ring briefly in one of my outfit posts. The brand is Nach and I ordered it from Modcloth. It's made from porcelain and hand painted. It's a bit bulky to wear on your ring finger, but it didn't bother me too much on my first finger. Definitely took a bit of getting used to, and I was super scared of dinging it on something! Luckily the porcelain seems really strong, and I made it through the day without a scratch on it! I would definitely recommend their rings to any cat + fashion lover on your Christmas list!!*

Featured Pin




This little guy just makes me want to get into the Christmas spirit! {image via}

Featured Blog Post




Introducing Clementine by The Nearsighted Owl

Pirate's mom is part siamese, and her brothers look quite a bit like Clementine! Cute kitty photo overload, and a great read.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Do you have any special plans, or a cute kitten of your own? Comment below!

* I am not paid or endorsed by these brands. These are simply my personal opinions!

This entry was posted on Saturday 8 December 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3