Kellee's December Wishlist



I'm mega crushing on the Erickson Beamon earrings below... but due to being a (stupid) teenager at 15, and deciding to let my friend pierce my ears with a needle (oh my, I DO NOT recommend it), I can never wear stud earrings. When I do, it is incredibly noticeable how NOT even the first piercing is... and hoops? HAH! One hoop faces a totally different direction than the other, so again it's incredibly obvious my first piercing wasn't done professionally... Take it from someone who has made the mistake; go to someone who is trained and can do it right! Now onto my dream wardrobe additions (read: addictions!) for December!


01: CELINE sunglasses 02: BCBGMAXAZRIA headphones 03: ERICKSON BEAMON earrings 04: CATBIRD oval ring 05: DEANNA BURASCO resin ring 06: MAX AZRIA jacket

This entry was posted on Friday 7 December 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Kellee's December Wishlist”

  1. I love those sunglasses! Great picks. I found your blog through BBN.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We read & treasure every one <3